Who are we.
We are Studio Fox, a creative, forward-thinking interior design agency based in East London.
Collectively we have decades of hospitality and retail experience. Our core team includes creatives, design technicians and project managers.
We offer exceptional value to our clients, balancing creative excellence with commercial viability.
What we do.
We offer a bespoke brand design and project management services to suit individual client needs, working with small and established businesses.
We thrive on challenges, solving problems to create evolutionary as well as revolutionary spaces.
From original concepts, to store rollouts and streamlined design formats, we work positively to change customer perceptions, beliefs, and behaviours.
• Brand research inc. competitor analyses, brand architecture & qualitative insight.
• Concept design inc. hand drawn and computer visualisation.
• Concept development inc. materials & finishes, furniture specification, lighting recommendation & layout studies.
• Technical drawings design intent packages.
• Site surveys and as-built drawing packages.
• Design project management inc. consent & permit applications.
• Tender processes, on site contractor liaison & snagging.
• Brand management inc. roll out design, value engineered design and refurbishment programmes.
• Brand manuals & technical manual creation.
• Graphic design, brand hierarchy & development.
Who we work with.
How we do it.
Each client and project is unique. We’ll listen to what you need, take time to understand your brand and customer, then work with you to achieve the best result.
Thorough research, insight driven creative ideas and attention to detail are applied to everything we do.
We believe our flexible approach is fundamental to our success and the ongoing relationships we have with our clients.